Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome to London 09-28

     09-28 was a bit of a rest day for us. We took a train to London today and located our apartment - which, BTW, is pretty dang cool - and settled in for the night. We worked out the bedroom situation, and went to the little store down the street to get food for the next couple of days, as well as some wine to get relaxed ;)
     This was my first time on a train, as well as Charlie's. With that, we also experienced a ride on a double decker bus for the first time. With that said, I don't have many pictures for today.
     Oh, since our train arrived in King's Cross landing, we also got to see the 'Platform 9 3/4' sign from Harry Potter. I had planned some stuff for photo ops with this sign, but the line in front of me planned something as well. Since I don't have much patience - It just didn't work. Here are the photos :)




No comments:

Post a Comment